3. Every time she flew in a private jet.
5. When she helped keep her mom’s dancers on beat from the audience during the VMAs.
6. When she dodged the kiss you would die for on national TV because she decided to give the people something to talk about.
7. But then let her know that she was still better than all the other moms back stage.
10. When she made her TV debut in a HBO documentary.
11. And then her modeling debut in the biggest fashion magazine in the world – Vogue. All before she turned one.
- Almost a month after the election, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory has conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper. He had previously alleged voter fraud.