1. A soy and coconut wax-based Birthdate Candle to give them insight into all the character traits, tarot cards, and specific scents that rule the day they were born.
2. A customizable two-sign ring so they can show off their sun AND moon signs, their sign and their partner's sign, or theirs and their BFF's.
4. A copy of The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need so they'll never need to buy another astrology book (although we all know they will.)
10. A zodiac sign blanket for them to snuggle up and cry into when Mercury retrograde is ruining their life.
12. A copy of The Mixology of Astrology that'll tell them the perfect cocktails for every sign and how to make them.
13. A copy of the Magic of I astrological planner so they can align themselves with the cycles of the cosmos.
16. A set of lunar calendars covered in flowers to help them always keep track of the luminary's phases.
19. An abundance ritual candle that'll help them attract good fortune and prosperity into their life every time they light it.
20. A zodiac constellation pendant necklace that'll look cute on its own or stacked with their other necklaces.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.