Here's What American Foods Look Like In Other Countries' Stores, And IDK, But It's A Little Disorienting
You know we got that ✨Cool American Flavour✨.
2. And these "American Style Cream and Onion" chips in India, aka "Sour Cream and Onion" in the U.S.:
6. These boxes of Cheerios with health claims that Asia did *NOT* endorse:
8. Just the fact that Walmart's Great Value Macaroni and Cheese is sold in the "International Foods" section in Chile is......beyond me, frankly:
9. These Arizona ice teas labeled with little tiny American flags!!!
12. And these — also "American" brand — Traditional Barbecue Marshmallows™:
14. This QUITE PLENTIFUL(!!!!!!) American food spread in Ireland:
16. This U.K. supermarket that tried, but missed the American mark by...a decent amount:
Share This Article
Get all the best Tasty recipes in your inbox! Sign up for the Tasty newsletter today!