1. Be aware of insidious microaggressions.
2. Support your local girl gang.
3. Peacefully intervene if you witness harassment.
4. Real Talk with your dude friends.
5. Get involved with a mentorship program.
6. Respectfully share your views to bigoted folks.
7. Donate what you can to a charity or nonprofit organization that helps women.
8. Monitor what you say around kids.
9. Believe those who claim they were harassed or assaulted.
10. And don’t victim-blame.
11. Know the difference between “locker room talk” and “predator talk.”
12. Remember that what other women choose to wear is none of your business tbh.
13. And seriously, stop slut-shaming.
14. Give yourself credit for what you are doing.
Illustrations by Chesney Lattuga © BuzzFeed