1. This spelling-challenged commemorative coin:
2. This watermelon, given to a polar bear at a Siberian zoo because he "predicted" Trump's victory and his keepers are hoping to win the Guinness record for Most Russian Thing Ever:
3. This "elite burger":
4. These commemorative sugar cubes:
5. This Russian army flagship store, which offered Americans and US Embassy employees a 10% inauguration discount:
6. This presidential portrait:
7. This bizarre and oddly catchy music video:
8. This car decal:
9. This sack of coal:
10. And this inauguration concert:
This portrait of Donald Trump made of smoked fish, called "Something Fishy," was created by Lauren Garfinkel as part of her Edible Government series. It was made before the election to protest Trump's refusal to release his tax returns, Garfinkel told BuzzFeed News. An earlier version of this post had included it and incorrectly identified it as a Russian Trump tribute.
Susie Armitage is the Global Managing Editor and is based in New York.
Contact Susie Armitage at email@example.com.
Contact Victor Stepanov at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.