Those of you who have watched Daredevil and Arrow are probably familiar with the shows' protagonists.
There’s Matt Murdock (Charlie Cox), whose smile could light up a blind man's world.
Then there's Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell), who's got an aim like Cupid.
Both are good-looking, elusive baddies who sometimes break the law. They sound like total dreamboats, right?
1. For starters, all your dates will be short-lived.
They'll likely end in explosions — and not the good kind.
2. You'll never be safe.
3. At some point, you'll probably end up in a hostage situation.
Which is never fun.
4. Seriously, the bad guys will love kidnapping you.
5. And these kidnappings will leave your apartment in shambles.
THAT WAS A BRAND NEW DESK, DAMNIT.
6. Your father most likely won’t approve.
And rightly so!
7. You'll never know where they are.
8. Or, like, if they're even alive.
9. Most of your evenings together will involve you nursing them back to life.
You'll be lucky to see them at all.
10. After a while, it'll become YOUR job to save them.
Or to stop them from embarking on suicide missions.
11. They'll never be completely honest with you.
Their crime-fighting lifestyle won't allow for much secret-swapping.