1. "The Big Secret of Abortion: Women Already Know How It Works" — The Cut
2. "Why I Facebook Stalk Dead Black Teenagers" — BuzzFeed Ideas
3. "A Life Story in Tattoos, and How They Liberated Me" — The Muse
5. "A Moment That Changed Me – My Father Finding Out That I’d Shaved My Legs" — The Guardian
6. "Who We Love and Who We Eat" — BuzzFeed Ideas
7. "What Selfie Sticks Really Tell Us About Ourselves" — The New York Times
Want to read more?
Noah Charney gives tips on how to get more done in less time. Kirsten King recounts a hilarious first date, during which she choked on a piece of spaghetti. Hallie Bateman explains what happens when you try to stay silent for 10 days. And finally, Sandra Allen admits she hasn't read most books.
Susan Cheng is an entertainment reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Los Angeles.
Contact Susan Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.