1. "Why Military Suicide Prevention Fails" — BuzzFeed Ideas
2. "China's Singles Day Is About Sexism and Shame" — Racked
3. "Sex-ability" — The Columbia Spectator
4. "One Bouquet of Fleeting Beauty, Please" — The New York Times
5. "My Path to Trans Motherhood" — BuzzFeed LGBT
6. "No One Believes You Have ADHD, Especially If You're a Girl" — Broadly
7. "Why the Trend of Adoption Crowdfunding Makes Me So Uncomfortable" — The Toast
Want to read more?
Scaachi Koul enlists her father to explain Diwali and asks whether the Jian Ghomeshi allegations taught us anything. And Matt Ortile pays tribute to Roland Barthes and explains how Camera Lucida helped him face his fear of losing his mother.
Susan Cheng is an entertainment reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Los Angeles.
Contact Susan Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.