1. "After My Husband Left, I Kept His Last Name" — BuzzFeed Ideas
2. "Tan Lines" — Medium
3. "Learning to Be a Lesbian Online" — Broadly
5. "Women Who Cook: Dismantling the Myth of the Bitch in the Kitchen" — The Toast
6. "Hair Is Hair: Making the Case for Multiracial Salons" — Racked
7. "Growing Pains In The Movement For Black Lives" — BuzzFeed Ideas
Want to read more?
Four writers, Shannon Keating, Brittani Nichols, Sarah Karlan, and Ellen Cushing, discuss why movies about queer women are mostly terrible. Mathilda Gregory explains why Friend's Fat Monica was her TV role model. And finally, Ellen Cushing spoke to her cheating ex after finding his email in the Ashley Madison hack.
Susan Cheng is an entertainment reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Los Angeles.
Contact Susan Cheng at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.