By now, you've probably heard of Jenny Beavan. She's this year's Oscar winner for Best Costume Design, awarded for her work on Mad Max: Fury Road.
1. On why she won't wear gowns — or heels.
2. On dress codes — and her hatred for heels:
3. On the audience members who didn't clap for her:
4. On being nice to people and our environment:
5. On clothes and character:
6. On what Hollywood could learn from costume designers:
"We're extremely good organizers. We're good at scheduling. We're good at budgets. I think they could learn quite a lot from us," she said to reporters in the Oscars press room.