1. "My Long, Exhausting Summer of Street Harassment Is Over" —BuzzFeed Ideas
2. "The Monetized Man" —Medium
4. “Mostly I Fear the Fuck Out of It” —Standard Issue
5. "Why Black Women and Men Critique Each Other" —The Toast
7. "The Transgender Dating Dilemma" —BuzzFeed LGBT
Want to read more?
Native Americans review music festival fashion — and when you watch their video, you'll think twice about ever wearing a headdress to Coachella. Shannon Keating writes about no longer needing an IUD but also about how queer women still belong in the reproductive health conversation. Pedro Fequiere describes what it feels like to have other people ask to touch his hair. Susan Cheng (hi there!) reflects on her childhood and growing up with Gilmore Girls' badass Lane Kim. Reggie Ugwu investigates that weird thing Selena Gomez does with her voice in "Good For You" and explains this new phenomenon called "vowel breaking." And finally, Katherine Myers writes about her Christianity — and how it's so weird to her friends though it's actually not that different from her boyfriend's warmly accepted Judaism.
Susan Cheng is an editorial assistant for BuzzFeed News and is based in Los Angeles.
Contact Susan Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.