1. "The Difference Between Porn And Sex" — BuzzFeed Ideas
3. "My Childhood Mosque Was My Safe Space" — BuzzFeed Ideas
4. "Dancing Through Grief: My Years as a Lyrical Dancer" — The Toast
5. "The Wedding Toast I’ll Never Give" — The New York Times
7. "Reddit Will Always Be a Home for Hatred and Harassment" — The New Republic
Want to read more?
Soraya Roberts wrote about how her best friend's baby broke their 14-year friendship. Shani O. Hilton reviewed Ta-Nehisi Coates' new book and explained how the black experience isn't just about men. Anna Pulley asked why Orange Is The New Black won't acknowledge that bisexuals exist. Jarry Lee pondered whether or not we should read Go Set a Watchman. And Chris Owen listed nine things he doesn't miss about alcohol addiction.
Susan Cheng is an editorial assistant for BuzzFeed News and is based in Los Angeles.
Contact Susan Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.