1. The world seems like it was made for tall people, but what you lack in height, you make up for in determination.
2. When you want to, you can use your height to pass as the cutest person in the world.
3. You learn to have a different eye for clothing: where a tall person sees a T-shirt, you see a dress.
4. Couches are limitless for you: you can lay down comfortably even on a couch meant just for two.
5. And blankets cover you from head to toe.
6. When it comes to traveling, you never have any problems.
7. Same goes for road trips.
8. Large crowds ain't got nothin' on you — you're an expert at finding the "gaps" in the crowd.
9. Concerts can be rough, but you're always the first one to sit on the shoulders of the tall people.
10. And if you want to go unnoticed, it's the easiest thing in the world.
11. You'll never bang your head on a really low doorway or ceiling.
12. And even when a short person is clumsy, they have less of a chance of banging into things.
13. Oh, and yes, you can be both short and strong.
14. And you can always scare people by threatening to kick their shins*. (Come on, sometimes they deserve it!)
This post was translated from Portuguese.