1. First of all, there's the incredible Andes mountains...
2. And for one of the most epic views ever, you've got to visit the Cajón de Maipo gorge.
3. Did we mention the **cozy sigh** Colina Hot Springs?
4. Farther south, you can find literal glaciers and penguins at the Bernardo O'Higgins National Park.
5. In the capital city, you'll definitely need to visit the Metropolitan Cathedral.
6. And in the summer, you have to visit the huge public swimming pool.
7. If you're looking for a hipster haunt, check out the Lastarría neighborhood, which is chock full of great bars, food and street art.
8. Overall, Chile is known for wine, but the food is absolutely fantastic, too.
9. But of course, you simply must visit a winery like Santa Rita.
10. And if you're in want of a more southwest-y vibe, the Atacama Desert is the place to be.
11. While you're desert-side, if you want a Dead Sea kind of experience, we recommend taking a dip in the Hidden Lagoons of Baltinache.
12. Chile also has its own Death Valley, and the views at sunset are phenomenal.
13. And, finally, do whatever you need to do to see the El Tatio geyser in action.
This post was translated from Portuguese.