1. As freshmen, you went to lunch or dinner with 4535739794234 other freshmen
I mean, we were scared....so we had to find other freshmen who were also scared and who also just wanted to grab a meal together.
2. You had a mental breakdown with the printer
3. You nap in public and you don’t care if people judge you or not
4. You feel underqualified at your college
Student: So the alkene actually would favor the 2,1-insertion over 1,2-insertion because phenylphosphabenzene ligand has low enough LUMO energy so it can readily pi-backbond to the cobalt center, reducing rotation of the ligand. And thus, the cone angle as well as steric interaction is eliminated, allowing alkene to insert to the cobalt center in a 2,1-insertion fashion.
5. You feel overqualified at your college
Student: "Wait, so what does mitochondria do?"
6. You clean your room…………………………instead of studying
You are about to study for that exam, and then you just realize your room is a mess. So you just HAVE to clean your room, because obviously clean room is so much more important than passing your exam. Talk about getting that priority straight.
7. You fall hopelessly in love with that one attractive person that you will never end up together
8. You Facebook stalk/Instagram stalk that crush of yours and cry over them
9. You get so proud of yourself when you plan out your course schedule so that your first class starts after 12 PM
10. You re-meet everyone.....again
Me: Wait, aren't you the girl in my mythology class last year who tripped over the bag and landed on your face?
Person: I am sure we met before…but what's your name again?
Me: I am Lee!
Person: Oh yeah, you friend-requested me on Facebook like 37 days ago!
Me: That's me!
11. You try to study for the exam and part of your soul dies.
12. You know what it feels like to read the first question on the exam and then the remaining part of your soul dies.
13. You calculate the lowest grade you need to get to pass the class…………………………..instead of studying
14. You avoid that one person you randomly hooked up with
Literally, you see them everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE.
15. You sometimes cancel your own class
16. You low-key get pissed when someone takes your “unofficial official” seat in the class
17. So you get to the class extra early next time so you can get your seat back
18. You complain about how your college sucks so much and just can’t wait until you get out of here
19. But at the same time, deep-inside, you know you love your college and just can’t imagine being somewhere else
Basically love-and-hate relationship