1. Ah, to be young again. Sometimes I really do miss elementary school.
Where our biggest worries were:
3. What square we got to in Four Square
4. How many flavors of Lip Smackers we had
5. Who sat next to me at the lunch table
6. If anyone would pick my thumb in Heads Up 7 Up
7. Selling enough wrapping paper during the fundraiser to get a cool prize
8. Hoping my mom packed me an exciting lunch
9. Having someone to be my twin on Twin Day
10. If we got a swing at recess
11. If we would get to play with the parachute during P.E.
12. Remembering to bring money on book fair day
13. Winning an award at the awards assembly
14. If our crush would drop a special valentine in our box
15. Those were the days of being a cool kid.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀