1. Ah, to be young again. Sometimes I really do miss elementary school.
Where our biggest worries were:
3. What square we got to in Four Square
4. How many flavors of Lip Smackers we had
5. Who sat next to me at the lunch table
6. If anyone would pick my thumb in Heads Up 7 Up
7. Selling enough wrapping paper during the fundraiser to get a cool prize
8. Hoping my mom packed me an exciting lunch
9. Having someone to be my twin on Twin Day
10. If we got a swing at recess
11. If we would get to play with the parachute during P.E.
12. Remembering to bring money on book fair day
13. Winning an award at the awards assembly
14. If our crush would drop a special valentine in our box
15. Those were the days of being a cool kid.
- Authorities removed Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀