1. Taking off glitter nail polish
It’s like super glue, or a possessive boyfriend…it won’t let go.
2. Refolding a map
Yeah, it basically is rocket science.
3. Drawing a straight line… with a ruler
A tool was created to make this job easy as pie, yet it never is.
4. Recreating ANYTHING from Pinterest
It is time we all realize everything on Pinterest is made by tiny Pinterest fairies, not real humans. It is, therefore, impossible to create anything you see.
5. Opening these plastic packages
I should be able to get my batteries, lightbulbs, etc. without losing a finger, breaking anything, or losing a tooth.
6. Getting your liquid eyeliner equal
This is just scientifically impossible. If one wing goes up, the other goes down.
7. Finishing your vegetables
Or maybe this is just the 4-year-old still in me…
8. Eating sushi gracefully
I’ve concluded it just has to all go in on one bite. I’d rather have a full mouth than half a roll hanging out.
9. Painting your right hand (when right-handed)
It takes the same precision as brain surgery.
10. Thinking of a No. 10
I give up.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force President Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏