Creamy Garlic Prawns With Brown Rice
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 small red chilli, finely chopped
2 tbsp coriander stalks, finely chopped
4 garlic cloves, crushed
500g baby prawns, peeled, tails removed, cleaned
1 cup coconut cream
1 tbsp chilli oil, to serve
1. In a large frying pan over high heat, heat the vegetable oil. Add the red chilli, garlic and coriander stalks and cook for 2 minutes or until slightly crispy and fragrant.
2. Add the prawns to the pan and cook for 2 minutes or until cooked through. Reduce heat, then add coconut cream and simmer for 2 minutes or until creamy and saucy.
3. Heat up the SunRice Microwave Brown Whole Grain Rice according to packet directions.
4. Serve creamy prawns on top of heated rice, then garnish with coriander leaves and chilli oil.
Sticky Beef With Long Grain White Rice
2 tbsp olive oil
300g rump steak, thinly sliced, fat removed
⅓ cup honey
1 tbsp Kecap manis
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp black sesame seeds
2 spring onion, finely chopped
1. In a large frying pan over high heat, heat the olive oil. Cook beef in two batches for 2 minutes or until browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. To the pan, add honey, kecap manis, Worcestershire sauce, oyster sauce and sesame oil then stir to combine. Simmer for 4 minutes or until saucy and thick. Add beef back to pan and mix to coat beef.
3. Heat the SunRice Microwave Long Grain White Rice according to the packet instructions. Add to a serving bowl and stir through black sesame seeds.
4. Serve the beef over white rice and garnish with spring onions.
XO Mushrooms On Brown Rice & Quinoa
¼ cup olive oil
200g portobello mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 tbsp XO sauce (store bought)
¾ cup edamame beans, thawed
1 bunch fresh chives, chopped into 1 cm pieces
1. In a large frying pan over high heat, heat the olive oil. Cook mushrooms for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally or until crispy.
2. Add XO sauce to mushrooms and cook for a further 4 minutes, until the sauce releases and coats the mushrooms.
3. Heat the SunRice Microwave Brown Rice and Quinoa according to the packet instructions, then add to a serving bowl. Stir through edamame beans.
4. Serve the XO mushrooms over brown rice & quinoa, then garnish with chives.