1. First of all, you need glasses you DON’T need
The vital element hipsters look for when they need more tribe members.
2. Don’t forget ye old flannel shirt
You’re not a hipster until you have a flannel shirt!
3. Add drably colored knitted beanie
4. Get hipster-guy or hipster-gal
So someone will understand you. Also, good arm candy.
5. Never shave if you’re a guy…
Hipster chicks dig that facial hair
6. … or go hard out on the glasses and headband if you’re a gal
So you get all the attention, not your ginger-beaded hipster-guy!
7. Have moustaches. Moustaches EVERYWHERE
Moustache this, moustache that
Because you can never get enough of moustache
8. Go heavy on the neon nail polish
Because nothing is more hipster than chipped neon nails
9. You MUST Instagram absolutely EVERYTHING!
And by everything, oh, I mean everything.
10. But if permanent hipster isn’t your thing, wear whatever you have
Screw matching, and be as hipster as ever
Oh, and remember…
Hipster Ariel will always be your hipster bud. Unless being your friend becomes too mainstream, of course.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- This dad had the most adorable freak out when he met his first Alpaca 😂