1. Meet Yang Hak-Seon
His signature move and one of the two vaults he performed to win gold is called “The Yang,” because he invented it… He has said that his plans after the Olympics include adding another half twist to the already staggeringly difficult vault.
For winning South Korea it’s very first Gymnastics gold, Yang is entitled to around $141,700 in prize money: 60 million from the government, and another 100 million from the Korea Gymnastic Association. He once said his dream was to “win gold and build a house for my parents, who live in a vinyl greenhouse.”
7. Check out his incredible second vault
8. Danell Leyva reacts in the audience
10. Congrats, Yang! We love you!
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Barack Obama defended his legacy and vowed to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake" during his final press conference.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺