1. During Wednesday night’s Mariners - White Sox game, Kyle Seager hit a game-tying grand slam in the 14th inning.
3. Maybe that’s why this bro was so intent on getting the ball that he totally body checked the extremely small child standing in his way.
4. Yes, the kid is holding his own little baseball…
5. Well, he WAS holding it…
This guy barrels over a kid to catch a #GrandSlam at the #WhiteSox #Mariners #baseball game https://t.co/SZmdLpsJez
6. It doesn’t even look like the dad ended up with the ball.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈