1. During Wednesday night’s Mariners - White Sox game, Kyle Seager hit a game-tying grand slam in the 14th inning.
3. Maybe that’s why this bro was so intent on getting the ball that he totally body checked the extremely small child standing in his way.
4. Yes, the kid is holding his own little baseball…
5. Well, he WAS holding it…
This guy barrels over a kid to catch a #GrandSlam at the #WhiteSox #Mariners #baseball game https://t.co/SZmdLpsJez
6. It doesn’t even look like the dad ended up with the ball.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.