1. During Wednesday night’s Mariners - White Sox game, Kyle Seager hit a game-tying grand slam in the 14th inning.
3. Maybe that’s why this bro was so intent on getting the ball that he totally body checked the extremely small child standing in his way.
4. Yes, the kid is holding his own little baseball…
5. Well, he WAS holding it…
This guy barrels over a kid to catch a #GrandSlam at the #WhiteSox #Mariners #baseball game https://t.co/SZmdLpsJez
6. It doesn’t even look like the dad ended up with the ball.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.