1. The most exciting thing to ever happen at a G8 Summit
These were taken during the final penalty shots that decided the game. Cameron is cheering for his team, Chelsea, who won the final. Chancellor Merkel of Germany (in purple) was not so excited to see Bayern Munich lose. Barack Obama just looks really into this whole world football thing.
Thanks to our own Michael Hastings for passing these along today!
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨