1. The most exciting thing to ever happen at a G8 Summit
These were taken during the final penalty shots that decided the game. Cameron is cheering for his team, Chelsea, who won the final. Chancellor Merkel of Germany (in purple) was not so excited to see Bayern Munich lose. Barack Obama just looks really into this whole world football thing.
Thanks to our own Michael Hastings for passing these along today!
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- A judge has declared a mistrial in the case of a South Carolina officer who fatally shot Walter Scott, an unarmed black man, in 2015.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎
- People are cringing (and laughing) at this Forever 21 necklace they think is taking the choker trend too far 😬