4. Todd Akin legitimately lost the Senate race in Missouri
5. Richard Mourdock, also notorious for his rape comments, ousted a longstanding Republican in the primary race… and lost the general election
6. Massachusetts elected its first female Senator, consumer advocate Elizabeth Warren
She defeated incumbent Republican Scott Brown.
7. Same-sex marriage measures have passed in Maryland and Maine
The first states in the nation to back same-sex marriage at the ballot box. Minnesota rejected a gay marriage ban. And Washington’s same sex marriage initiative is still close, and pending a final call.
Our country is now in serious and unprecedented trouble…like never before.— Donald J. Trump
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists says they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- A Texas girl celebrated her 6th birthday with an absolutely amazing Selena-themed party 🎤🌹