1. So, this thing happened on “New Girl” last night…
And some people are really excited about it, while other people are worried that it could ruin the friendly dynamic on the show. But there is only one conclusion that everyone can agree on:
2. IT WAS SO HOT.
Like, “all you can do is keyboard mash” hot.
4. Here’s the evidence…
Chosen from among the Instagrams and Tumblrs and Tweets of a million hot and bothered fans:
It says a lot that Twitter was fundamentally incapable of not spoiling last night’s #NewGirl and it still caught me off guard.— Myles McNutt
I basically just want to watch the last 2 minutes of #newgirl on repeat until I find a man that will kiss me like that.— Jen Lindsey
“Not like this.” Nick Miller, ruining all other men on TV since 2011. #NewGirl— tierney bricker
Official: After seeing how Nick kissed Jess on the last episode of #newgirl I do not want to be kissed again until it’s exactly like that!— AnnaLouisa
UHHHH @ZooeyDeschanel & @markjakejohnson CUE UP PRINCE CUZ I WANNA LIVE INSIDE THAT HOTASS KISS #newgirl #smoocho— Mindy Kaling
23. Here’s the full video, for your rewatching needs.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.