1. Cutest ever day at the stock exchange.
3. Unfortunately, these men are not cheering on the penguins…
They’re cheering the fact that shares of SeaWorld Entertainment Inc, rose as much as 22 percent on their debut day, valuing the theme park company at around $3.05 billion.
4. But gentlemen, really: PENGUINS.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝