1. Meet Sonya and her extra-prickly kittens.
2. There are four of them, and one of her.
3. She loves them as if they were her own.
4. And her kitten thinks of them as brothers and sisters*
*Actually, her kitten probably totally resents them for hogging in on his mom time, but that is neither here nor there.
9. The world will never be the same…
10. Thank goodness.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬