4. The Queen and her Corgis in smilier days
6. The Face Of The XXX Olympics!
Twitter Loves Corgis
A source tells me Queen Elizabeth was offered trained Corgis for her @DannyBoyleFilm appearance, but insisted on her own. #OpeningCeremony— Carl Quintanilla
I want this opening ceremony to feature hundr— NO, THOUSANDS — of corgis running onto the field to do synchronized drills.— Alex-jon Earl
Also, if the opening ceremony was just an hour of royal corgis doing their corgi thing, I’d be totally okay. #London2012— terrabear
Daniel Craig and corgis: it’s like a fever dream of the best kind. #openingceremony— Wonderland Magazine
Aw, quit hating on the queen, you guys! She’s 700 years old and just wants to get in bed with some corgis. #metoo— Kate Harding
James Bond. And the Queen. And her corgis. THIS IS THE GREATEST FANFICTION EVER. #OPENINGCEREMONY— Antonella Inserra
20. Love You, Corgis!
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media ooutlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.