Listen: There are a lot of important wombats.
Wombats are fat, happy, smelly, scratchy, and beautiful. They want to hug and be hugged. They want their bellies scratched. They are weird and hairless when they are babies. Basically, they are perfect. Which made narrowing this list down to 25 a difficult task, but it had to be done.
25. The Wombat Who Loves A Shoe
Remarkably, the always reliable cute-animal-in-love-with-an-inanimate-object trope only makes it to the bottom of this list because the other 24 wombats are that special. Anyway, just look at how he hugs the boot for a taste of the love to come!
14. The Rescued Wombat
His name is Tunna!!!
12. The Baby Wombat Waving G’Day
HULLO, LITTLE WOMBAT!!!!
9. The Wombat Who Loved Gingers
Feeling you, wombat. Also: WOULD DO ANYTHING TO BE THIS MAN, THE LUCKIEST MAN ON EARTH.
5. The Wombat Who Desperately Wants To Play
JUST PLAY WITH THE FUCKING WOMBAT, YOU MONSTER.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭