10. But it’s really just the widow’s peak
11. Which dude from The Office does he look more like?
Not till Will McAvoy calls it!!! â€œ@AGFlores: Am I the first to ask for @bjnovak to play Paul Ryan on Saturday Night Live?â€— B.J. Novak
At this time we are UNABLE confirm that Romney selected Paul Ryan after enjoying his work as Gabe on the last few seasons of “The Office”.— Will McAvoy
15. Neither: he just looks exactly like the teacher from “Glee”
But with different hair.
Paul Ryan happened when they tried to clone the music teacher from Glee and someone threw in a copy of Atlas Shrugged at the last second.— Chase Mitchell
20. Or is a different NBA analogy more apt?
21. Mr. Cage and Mr. Ryan Face Off
Of course, Twitter has plenty to offer…
Mitt Romney choosing Paul Ryan is like putting a sheet of blank paper inside a manila envelope.— Damien Fahey
Obama camp currently researching how many books Paul Ryan took out of the library in high school and didn’t return. Ad forthcoming.— Jedediah Bila
Paul Ryan loving Rage Against the Machine is the greatest misunderstanding of music since Charles Manson loved the Beatles— Jon Schwarz
I made Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan as Sims and then I made them boyfriends and then I made them kiss. #Politics http://t.co/ZBMBt4Fi— bobby finger
Sarah Palin was like The Joker: insane and interesting. Paul Ryan is like Bane: more threatening but also way more boring.— Mike Drucker
If Paul Ryan popped up in the first ten minutes of a Law and Order episode, you’d be all “oh, he’s the killer”.— Alex Baze
Paul Ryan represent Obama’s most horrifying nightmare: math.— David Burge
Paul Ryan, a man with two first names, is a great choice of running mate for Mitt Romney, a man with no first names.— Zach Holman
I really hope someone has the guts to ask Paul Ryan’s stance on the KStew/RPatz situation in California. #NeedClarification— Andy Cohen
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍