2. The story of Jesse and Kelly.
Jesse Cottle was serving in Afghanistan when he stepped on an IED, losing both of his legs. He met Kelly during his recovery, and they fell in love and eventually married. Jesse says: “If I hadn’t stepped on that IED I wouldn’t have met her. I wouldn’t take it back ever.”
3. Spencer’s Home Depot proposal.
6. The man who just wanted to make his wife laugh while she was enduring chemotherapy.
8. The Pugprosal.
9. This love song, 73 years in the making.
12. The Harry Potter proposal.
13. Jenn was afraid that her aggressive cancer would force her to cancel her wedding, but the the kindness of strangers crowdfunded the wedding to ensure it would happen in time.
15. The most over-the-top wedding proposal ever.
16. When actress Maria Bello came out as part of a “modern family,” telling the story of explaining her romantic love for her female best friend to her 12-year-old son.
17. This adorable welcome home note from a wife whose husband was in the hospital.
18. You are my sunshine.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖