2. The story of Jesse and Kelly.
Jesse Cottle was serving in Afghanistan when he stepped on an IED, losing both of his legs. He met Kelly during his recovery, and they fell in love and eventually married. Jesse says: “If I hadn’t stepped on that IED I wouldn’t have met her. I wouldn’t take it back ever.”
3. Spencer’s Home Depot proposal.
6. The man who just wanted to make his wife laugh while she was enduring chemotherapy.
8. The Pugprosal.
9. This love song, 73 years in the making.
12. The Harry Potter proposal.
13. Jenn was afraid that her aggressive cancer would force her to cancel her wedding, but the the kindness of strangers crowdfunded the wedding to ensure it would happen in time.
15. The most over-the-top wedding proposal ever.
16. When actress Maria Bello came out as part of a “modern family,” telling the story of explaining her romantic love for her female best friend to her 12-year-old son.
17. This adorable welcome home note from a wife whose husband was in the hospital.
18. You are my sunshine.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.