10. “100 Million BC”
To be fair, no one actually saw this movie.
9. “Troll 3”
This wasn’t supposed to be a toy helicopter blowing up?
8. “Escape from LA”
This entire clip is here for the amazing shark at :34!
7. “Troll 2”
Every “special effect” in this life-changing movie just involves rubber and food coloring.
6. “Freddy Vs. Jason”
Dangers of pot: weird computer generated caterpillars might come up to you.
5. “Lost In Space”
4. “Anaconda 3”
People paid money to watch this.
3. “Shark Attack 3: Megalodon”
I think that shark might be fake.
Here’s what IMDB told me about this movie “A hip, very erotic twist on the werewolf thriller, this atmospheric horror film adds a a wickedly sexy appetite to the bloodthirsty cravings of its monster.” Um, yeah.
1. “The Mummy Returns”
The Rock has never looked better.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Cuba is preparing to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂