10. “100 Million BC”
To be fair, no one actually saw this movie.
9. “Troll 3”
This wasn’t supposed to be a toy helicopter blowing up?
8. “Escape from LA”
This entire clip is here for the amazing shark at :34!
7. “Troll 2”
Every “special effect” in this life-changing movie just involves rubber and food coloring.
6. “Freddy Vs. Jason”
Dangers of pot: weird computer generated caterpillars might come up to you.
5. “Lost In Space”
4. “Anaconda 3”
People paid money to watch this.
3. “Shark Attack 3: Megalodon”
I think that shark might be fake.
Here’s what IMDB told me about this movie “A hip, very erotic twist on the werewolf thriller, this atmospheric horror film adds a a wickedly sexy appetite to the bloodthirsty cravings of its monster.” Um, yeah.
1. “The Mummy Returns”
The Rock has never looked better.
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May is triggering Brexit today. Britain is set to leave the European Union in 2019 👋 🇬🇧
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.