10. “100 Million BC”
To be fair, no one actually saw this movie.
9. “Troll 3”
This wasn’t supposed to be a toy helicopter blowing up?
8. “Escape from LA”
This entire clip is here for the amazing shark at :34!
7. “Troll 2”
Every “special effect” in this life-changing movie just involves rubber and food coloring.
6. “Freddy Vs. Jason”
Dangers of pot: weird computer generated caterpillars might come up to you.
5. “Lost In Space”
4. “Anaconda 3”
People paid money to watch this.
3. “Shark Attack 3: Megalodon”
I think that shark might be fake.
Here’s what IMDB told me about this movie “A hip, very erotic twist on the werewolf thriller, this atmospheric horror film adds a a wickedly sexy appetite to the bloodthirsty cravings of its monster.” Um, yeah.
1. “The Mummy Returns”
The Rock has never looked better.
- The Trump administration has proposed "massive tax cuts" that would cut taxes across the board for people and businesses.
- Conservative Ann Coulter says she's not speaking at Berkeley after promises of protests, and it's not clear who is to blame 👉👈
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲