10. “100 Million BC”
To be fair, no one actually saw this movie.
9. “Troll 3”
This wasn’t supposed to be a toy helicopter blowing up?
8. “Escape from LA”
This entire clip is here for the amazing shark at :34!
7. “Troll 2”
Every “special effect” in this life-changing movie just involves rubber and food coloring.
6. “Freddy Vs. Jason”
Dangers of pot: weird computer generated caterpillars might come up to you.
5. “Lost In Space”
4. “Anaconda 3”
People paid money to watch this.
3. “Shark Attack 3: Megalodon”
I think that shark might be fake.
Here’s what IMDB told me about this movie “A hip, very erotic twist on the werewolf thriller, this atmospheric horror film adds a a wickedly sexy appetite to the bloodthirsty cravings of its monster.” Um, yeah.
1. “The Mummy Returns”
The Rock has never looked better.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏