1. Are you feeling crushed by bureaucracy?
2. Oppressed by your mandatory dress code?
3. Do you feel under-appreciated and ignored?
4. Sadly, this baby tapir can’t make your job less tedious or your boss more appreciative…
5. All he can do is look at you like this.
6. Leap around like this
7. In this photo, he’s telling you that you are special.
8. Next time you’re feeling down,
9. Just remember that tapirs are real, actual creatures that live on the same earth as me and you.
10. They look like this…
11. miracularious little sepia watermelons.
12. Have a wonderful day!
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."