1. This 4.5 minute video explains the fascinating and tenuous balance of life on earth better than most biology courses.
When wolves were reintroduced to Yellowstone National Park in the United States after being absent nearly 70 years, some remarkable changes began to occur…
This narration is from George Monbiot’s TED Talk, “For More Wonder, Rewild The World.” George Monbiot’s book “Feral: Searching For Enchantment On The Frontiers Of Rewilding” follows his own efforts to reconnect with nature and argues that by restoring our damaged ecosystems, we can bring magic and wonder into our lives.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- UK intelligence chief says he's worried by rival countries' attempts to undermine democracy through propaganda, cyberattacks.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂