2. If you grew up in Texas, this never failed to make you laugh out loud.
4. They are probably the only U.S. grocery chain with a sign just for picante sauce.
14. The H.E.B. mascot is a very friendly paper bag called the H.E.Buddy. Enough said.
17. Luckily, the Spurs love them back.
18. Their original brand comes up with truly groundbreaking ideas, like bacon in oatmeal.
19. And bread that comes with the crust already removed, cause momma H.E.B. is lookin’ out for ya.
26. And H.E.B. Plus even has movies, sorted handily by terrifying emotions.
28. A trip to H.E.B. is a voyage of discovery (did you know this exists?!?).
30. Have you ever had watermelon soda? Pro tip: It’s delicious.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.