1. Do you ever watch Downton Abbey and think “man this would be great if there were cats”?
4. Let’s take a closer look at that cover.
5. Obviously, just like on the show, the Dowager Countess is the real star.
- President Trump announced a new office for victims of "immigration crime" and honored the widow of a Navy SEAL in his first big speech.
- Authorities said voice-masking technology called "spoofing" was used to call in bomb threats to Jewish centers and schools around the US.
- Twitter will start relying on algorithms to identify and restrict accounts for engaging in "abusive behavior" today.