1. It’s Friday and you’re thinking: “I could really use a Vine of Zach King teaching his kittens how to play “Heart and Soul.”
2. Go ahead and move on over, keyboard cat.
3. Oh, and if you’re wondering about the boy? He’s only a Vine genius.
- It's inauguration day: Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States around 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌