2. Kimmel wanted to find a way to bring the odd couple together, and in doing so he singlehandedly brought an entire fandom to its knees.
Benedict Cumberbatch saying, “When we wake up, I’m going to hit that thing again, I promise.” Bless you, Jimmy Kimmel.
- Donald Trump marveled at how "brilliantly" Hitler seized power during a 2000 visit to a Holocaust museum.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.