1. Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage)
2. Used to be….
Dinklage has had a distinguished movie career, but the highlight is 2003’s “The Station Agent,” which won awards at Sundance and the Independent Spirit Awards.
3. Bronn (Jerome Flynn)
4. Used to be…
Half of the popular classics-revisited UK singing duo, “Robson & Jerome.”
5. Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke)
6. Used to be…
Her first role was as a kid stalked by her dad (eww) on the show “Doctors.” Also, she’a brunette!
7. Khal Drogo (Jason Momoa)
8. Used to be…
After an early modeling career, Jason appeared in the series “Baywatch Hawaii” from 1999-2001.
9. Osha (Natalia Tena)
10. Used to be…
11. Joffrey Baratheon (Jack Gleeson)
12. Used to be…
The little kid in “Batman Begins”!!
13. Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey)
14. Used to be…
Her first role was as the love interest in “Waterland” starring Jeremy Irons and Ethan Hawke.
15. Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau)
16. Used to be…
Star of the Danish film “Nightwatch” (1994).
17. Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Rory McCann)
18. Used to be…
The dude in this awesome “Scott’s Porage Oats” commerical
19. Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish (Aidan Gillen)
20. Used to be….
Stuart Alan Jones on Channel 4’s “Queer As Folk”
(not to mention Tommy Carcetti on “The Wire”!)
21. Theon Greyjoy (Alfie Allen)
22. Used to be…
In the shadow of his big sister, singer Lily Allen.
23. Jorah Mormont (Iain Glen)
24. Used to be…
Murderer Larry Winters in “Silent Scream” (1990).
25. Margaery Tyrell (Natalie Dormer)
26. Used to be…
The cute chick that inappropriately kissed Cap in “Captain America”.
27. Eddard Stark (Sean Bean)
28. Used to be…
Boromir (Lord of the Rings).
29. Catelyn Stark (Michelle Fairley)
30. Used to be…
Hermione Granger’s mom.
31. Jon Snow (Kit Harington)
32. Used to be…
The original War Horse kid (on stage).
33. Robb Stark (Richard Madden)
34. Used to be…
Star of the BBC’s “Hope Spring” miniseries, as well as countless other TV and stage productions.
35. Sansa Stark (Sophie Turner)
36. Used to be…
37. Arya Stark (Maisie Williams)
38. Used to be…
Just a badass little girl with no resume.
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, said he was not ready to endorse Donald Trump for president 🇺🇸
- UK election results are slowly trickling in, where there is a race for London mayor, a fight for the Scottish parliament, and council elections across England.
- A jury has found Lonnie Franklin Jr. guilty in the "Grim Sleeper" serial killings of 10 black women in Los Angeles.