1. Sir Paul McCartney is turning 71 today!
2. That means that we should all be celebrating the birth of this confused gaze.
3. The crush to crush all other crushes.
4. Through mustaches,
5. even despite mullets.
6. Because a man who loves kittens is the man for us.
7. Because cheeks.
8. Because heavy eyelids.
9. Because of this hat.
10. And yes, this… crocheted?… vest?…
11. Oh and then there’s the fact that he’s written approximately 1/2 of the 20 best songs ever, give or take one or two.
12. Even though his heart belonged to another.
13. We could always pretend that our lives could be as gloriously strange and beautiful as this.
14. Seriously, this is aspirational crushing defined.
15. Don’t even get started on that beard.
16. There’s literally no one in the world who isn’t a little twitterpated for Sir Paul.
17. How could they not be?
18. You could stare at him for hours.
19. Cheers to you, Paul McCartney.
20. Happy Birthday from the bottom of every beating heart.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖