1. Sir Paul McCartney is turning 71 today!
2. That means that we should all be celebrating the birth of this confused gaze.
3. The crush to crush all other crushes.
4. Through mustaches,
5. even despite mullets.
6. Because a man who loves kittens is the man for us.
7. Because cheeks.
8. Because heavy eyelids.
9. Because of this hat.
10. And yes, this… crocheted?… vest?…
11. Oh and then there’s the fact that he’s written approximately 1/2 of the 20 best songs ever, give or take one or two.
12. Even though his heart belonged to another.
13. We could always pretend that our lives could be as gloriously strange and beautiful as this.
14. Seriously, this is aspirational crushing defined.
15. Don’t even get started on that beard.
16. There’s literally no one in the world who isn’t a little twitterpated for Sir Paul.
17. How could they not be?
18. You could stare at him for hours.
19. Cheers to you, Paul McCartney.
20. Happy Birthday from the bottom of every beating heart.
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩