1. He has produced over 50 paintings of puppies.
According to his art teacher, Bonnie Flood, Bush’s first artistic love was puppies before he moved on to landscapes. We’d like to get him back in touch with his original love: George, if you come to BuzzFeed, you may paint for us as many puppies as your heart desires.
9. George always recognized the comedic potential of the presidential turkey pardoning.
10. He is friendly with the growing bunny community.
- At least one person has been shot by police outside the Houses of Parliament in London, eyewitnesses and media say.
- Travelers are concerned laptops will be stolen now that the US is banning electronic devices on cabins of some flights from the Middle East.
- Some Republican senators are urging caution in dismissing Trump's wiretapping claims, despite the FBI and NSA saying there's no evidence.
- And a three-year-old stealing the pope's hat is pretty much the best thing you'll see today 😇