1. He has produced over 50 paintings of puppies.
According to his art teacher, Bonnie Flood, Bush’s first artistic love was puppies before he moved on to landscapes. We’d like to get him back in touch with his original love: George, if you come to BuzzFeed, you may paint for us as many puppies as your heart desires.
9. George always recognized the comedic potential of the presidential turkey pardoning.
10. He is friendly with the growing bunny community.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said that world leaders at the G7 summit are "rattled" by the rise of Donald Trump — and rightly so.
- The UK will be the first country to issue letters for same-sex couples abroad to ensure their next-of-kin rights are upheld.
- And these Syrians have returned home after surviving the siege that destroyed Homs, the third-largest city in the country.