1. Someone call the ambulance, I don’t know if Anton Chekhov will recover.
2. EZRA [just got a] POUND[ing].
3. Someone’s gonna need a ShakesBEER.
4. Ralph Waldo Emerson: respected essayist, lecturer, poet and…
5. Edgar Allen OooOOOooooh.
6. Uh-oh, can someone check on Emily Dickinson?
7. If you haven’t ostracized D.H. Lawrence, you better treat these wounds.
8. Joseph Heller’s first-degree burns need some attention!
10. James What-A-Dickey sears the sensitive flesh of Robert Frost himself.
11. John Steinbeck’s Of Mice And Men Who Need Some Aloe Vera For That Burn
12. Jack Kerouac is On The Road to the ICU!
13. Walt Whitman is probably wearing that coat to protect himself from jabs such as these…
14. More like Withering Heights, amIrite Emily Brontë?
15. Leo Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina, virtually cremated.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈