1. Even as a child, he was perfect.
2. He invented the selfie!
4. This perfect man with excellent taste in T-shirts.
7. Matt Flamhaff would give you a fluffy pillow and a glass of water no matter how much of a bitch you were in high school.
8. He talks this close.
9. And adjusts his pants to make sure he’s looking his best when you guys have deep and emotional convos.
11. Until that super-compelling moment when he remembers he’s in love with you and freaks out.
12. Oh and he can slow dance too.
And does this super sexy-instructive thing with your head.
And will even dip you like the movies.
16. Matty thinks you’re cute even when you’re being ridiculous (because you’re a 13-year-old stuck in a 30-year-old’s body, but aren’t we all?!).
17. His arms. Period.
18. His idea of a good present is BUILDING YOU A DREAM DOLLHOUSE FILLED WITH ALL OF YOUR FAVORITE THINGS AND RECORDS.
19. You could cut the sexual chemistry with Matt Flamhaff with a knife. A knife of hotness? Not sure how this analogy works.
20. He’s adorable even when he’s super awk.
21. He can’t believe we’re talking about HIM because he’s so humble and down-to-earth.
23. He’ll take a walk to talk about your feelings literally anytime you ask.
24. Your dates would be way more fun than dinner and a movie.
25. He’ll eat Razzles with you no matter how old you get or how many health articles you read.
26. He’s always thinking of the one he loves and doing little things for her.
29. And with him, everything would be happy ever after.
30. Mostly because you’d get to kiss Ruffalo’s face.
And take as many couple selfies as your heart desires.
31. No real dude is this perfect.
32. You know he’s fictional because he’s excited to live in a pastel pink dream house with you forever.
If only you were a real boy.
- Republicans have presented a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling a signature Trump campaign promise.
- Former Italian lawmaker Luca Volonté, has been charged with laundering money from a European dictatorship.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲