1. This is what your Saturday night looks like.
Your "non-med" friends every Saturday night.
2. At some point, your "non-med" friends will stop believing all your "lame" excuses about not being able to hang out 'cause you always have to study for something.
3. All that stress eating!
4. When it comes to flirting...
5. Your fridge probably looks something like this...
6. Jacked up on coffee 24/7, this is pretty much the look you have plastered on your face everyday
7. Mental Breakdowns are part of your normal routine.
8. All your old friends are either getting married or pregnant...and you're just like...
9. The fact that people think you're living a life like something out of a tv show
10. Your bookshelf probably looks something like this...
11. Your iphone is full of apps like these...
12. Dealing with all those people who don't understand a word of medical language
13. listening to people complain about their personal drama and thinking...
14. You tend to diagnose yourself with every disease you read about.
15. Sometimes, you regret your decision of ever joining med school in the first place
But, once in a while, a little pep talk to yourself always helps.
And you tell yourself you'll be much better off in the future as compared to these kids
Aaand you feel much better...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!