1. Remember those countless visits to New Market for Nahoum’s plum cake, and shopping for clothes at Shree Ram Arcade and Treasure Island?
2. Where, of course, we would invariably end up buying books from this nice old guy.
3. When dinner was all about Peter Cat, Mocambo, Kwality Restaurant and good old Amber...
4. And when ice-cream and pizza were synonymous with Scoop.
5. Remember waking up on a rainy morning to an unexpected school holiday, all because of the crazy waterlogging?
6. And all those "school trips" to Nicco Park?
7. We visited the Indian Museum with all the awe and wonder in the world because, after all, it WAS a "jadu ghar".
8. Those monthly trips to Science City were almost imperative, and everyone was somehow obsessed with the dinosaur.
9. The book fair at Maidan had a different charm altogether.
10. And the kakus selling jhalmuri, ghugni and hajmi outside school were practically lifesavers.
We always loved their treats, despite the fact that our teachers never approved.