If you want to get a specific message across, you can think of using a media wall without any doubt on mind. It certainly has the potential to bring amazing benefits to your product or service in the long run. Here is a list of 10 reasons that prove the fact why you should be talking more about media wall.
1. Easy to control – A media wall can easily be controlled as per your specific needs and requirements. When you have a media wall, you would get the need to change the content constantly. In such a situation, you would need to seek the assistance of a reliable solution to get it done. That's where the media wall can come to your survival. It can easily be controlled and you will never have to go through any hassle.
2. Enhanced efficiency – When you have a media wall, you would be able to schedule and manage content in an efficient manner. In addition, you will also be able to monitor attached computers, devices and distribute messages across them without wasting your time.
3. Effective communications – A media wall has the potential to let you experience the power of effective communications. In other words, you can use the media wall to display real time data that is obtained from any connected source. Because of this improved communication method, a lot of institutions and businesses have started using media walls in public spaces, conference rooms and reception areas.
4. Situation management – A media wall can effectively be used for situation management purposes. That's because they can unify feeds that are obtained from multiple sources. This offers an excellent support to security personnel who are looking to capture potential security breaches in an efficient manner. On the other hand, a media wall can be used to raise situational awareness in any kind of a situation and make sure that everyone is aware of what's happening around.
5. Interactivity – Interactivity offered by media walls have contributed a lot towards their popularity. In fact, a media wall can instantly be transformed into a multi-touch surface to deliver an interactive experience to an audience. For example, a business can use this method to deliver their customers, staff members and visitors to engage with information in a better way. The media walls can also be integrated along with smartphones to create a unique social experience.
6. High pixel density – The development of technology has given life to media walls with high pixel density. When there are many pixels within a unit area, the resolution would be increased. Thus, people who look at the media wall will be able to see a crystal-clear picture. The high pixel density would provide users with the opportunity to upscale the image as per their specific requirements.
7. Comes in different shapes and sizes – Media walls come in different shapes and sizes. Therefore, businesses have been provided with the opportunity to go for the best one based on their specific requirements. The output of a media wall is not limited to standard aspect ratios such as 4:3, 16:10 or 16:9. Moreover, the media walls can be oriented both vertically and horizontally. This creates an endless number of possibilities for the people who are interested in using them.
8. Small footprint – You don't need to allocate a lot of space to get a media wall installed. It requires very little space and can be arranged inside a room without much hassle. Thus, many companies around the world prefer to get media walls inside the conference rooms for video conferencing requirements. The depth of the media wall remains constant, regardless of its size.
9. Consistent brightness – A media wall can deliver a consistent brightness to the users. In fact, brightness is a critical aspect that should not be neglected under any circumstance. When a media wall is installed, customers would get the opportunity to take a casual glance at it without straining their eyes. That's because the images delivered by the media wall is sufficiently bright and clear.
10. Simplified setup – Finally, the media walls come along with a simplified setup, which has the potential to help the users stay away from hassle. It only requires a couple of minutes to get it up and running under any situation. Multiple input formats can also be introduced to the media wall without going through any difficulty. Moreover, it can easily be configured to give life to the best pictures.