1. When a player is put on the IR, you can literally feel their pain.
2. The idea of missing the draft feels like missing the birth of your firstborn.
3. Your S.O. is constantly complaining that you're "not there."
4. You spend game days streaming multiple games at once and generally freak-out.
5. You're 100% better at budgeting your auction draft than you are at budgeting your rent money.
6. You’ve been legit upset at a ref's call because you know you won’t get potential points.
7. You honestly have no idea who to cheer for anymore.
8. Making the punniest team name in your league is basically almost as important as winning.
9. You have alerts set up for your players, so you know what's going on with them at all times.
10. And the amount you trash talk on your friends would be inexcusable in real life.
Start your new fantasy football ritual, and get primed for the games with SUBWAY®'s new Prime Rib Melt.
For a limited time, at participating restaurants.