1. You learned how to have confidence in high-pressure situations.
2. You learned the value of an engaging presentation.
3. And you also learned, if your presentation was weak, to create a distraction.
4. You learned not to point fingers at others.
5. You learned written communication skills through frequent texting in class.
6. You learned how to wait until the last second to finish your project.
7. And, consequently, you learned how to cope with poor performance.
8. You learned that it's not always best to do what everyone else is doing.
9. You learned how to work well with your peers.
10. And you learned the value of solo projects.
The real world might not be ready for the 4-to-9ers.
Make sure you binge-watch every episode on Hulu and watch those former high schoolers in action.