1. DO: Peel off the stem of an avocado to tell if it's ripe.
2. DON'T: Rip open the avocado at the store, taste it, and put it back.
3. DO: Refrigerate your unused avocado half with the pit still in it.
4. DON'T: Chew on the pit like a jawbreaker. It's not a jawbreaker.
5. DO: Experiment with wildcard flavors.
6. DON'T: Experiment with wildcard avocados.
7. DO: Try sweet AND spicy.
8. DON'T: Try sour AND salty.
9. DO: Remember to add a pinch of acidity.
10. DON'T: Pinch your friend Felicity.
11. DO: Invite friends over to tell you how great your guacamole is and laugh at funny cat videos online.
DO: Try the new Chipotle Chicken Melt with Guacamole for a limited time only from SUBWAY®.
And enhance your sub with that delicious green mana from heaven.