1. 10. When you realized Claire Underwood never even cared about that sexual assault bill
Claire Underwood is the ultimate ride or die chick. This isn’t the first time she’s sacrificed her own ambitions to help her husband succeed, but this is the first time we realize it may have been their plan all along.
2. 9. When Claire Underwood played that hot photographer
See above. No seriously. Any woman that will choose Frank Underwood over this hottie is deeply committed. The accent alone is enough.
3. 8. When Claire Underwood gave her company to that chick who’s life she was ruining in season 1
How do you just give someone your non-profit organization? Claire Underwood is like, “Yeah, you can have it. I’mma go become the First Lady.”
4. 7. When Claire Underwood admitted on television she was raped and had an abortion
I guess at this point neither of us should be surprised by Claire Underwood’s ability to calculate and put herself out there in extremely vulnerable situations all for the benefit of her husband’s career.
5. 6. When this guy got caught by the FBI in like, 2 episodes
Okay I’m lying, no one was really surprised by this. This guy never stood a chance.
6. 5. When Frank Underwood killed one of the key characters of Season 1
Whelp, there goes that plot line you thought was going to be the center of Season 2.
7. 4. When this threesome happened
And again Claire Underwood orchestrated it to cheer up her man!
8. 3. When Rachel finally escaped after giving Doug a good smack
But seriously girl, what took you so long.
9. 2. When Frank Underwood’s elaborate plan to impeach the president SUCCEEDED
10. 1. When you realized this power couple is seriously unstoppable
Without Claire Underwood, Frank would have never become president. In the end she is far more charming and subtly deceiving and conniving than he is. But somehow, she needs him just as much as he needs her.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the European Union, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.